Find A Job
Senior Commercial Manager - 6 month Contract - AKL CBD
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager to join our client's reputed team.
You will be responsible for managing, supporting and administering contracts for technology spending on services and products, in accordance with the organisation's Supplier Management Framework. This involves the following:
- Ensure that resource (professional services) requirements are sourced.
- Resolve any escalated issues
- Manage/lead virtual teams in negotiations with suppliers
- Ensure all suppliers are proactively managed through the Supplier Management Framework, and that all associated processes are followed and monitored, including service level performance
- Manage all supplier contracts and ensure that the financial and contract negotiations at the appropriate management level are completed in conjunction with procurement policies and procedures, ensuring that the agreements with the suppliers are commercially advantageous.
- Develop and manage any contract reporting required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders including business unit managers and SMEs
- Develop relationship with vendors and manage all vendor contract reviews and negotiations
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar IT contracts management and/or IT supplier management role
- Sound understanding and experience of enterprise view of workflow and processes (end-to-end, cross-organisational) thinking
- Experience in development of commercial negotiations and contract negotiations
- Adept at relationship-building, maintaining effective partnerships, and influencing without formal authority
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent stakeholder and vendor management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write agreements, documentation and reports
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong Legal or commercial background is a must (preferably both)
- Strong IT or procurement background (preferably both);
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Experience with SAP tools
To be considered for this role, please APPLY NOW or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.