Find A Job
Senior RPA Developer
We are actively looking for a Senior RPA Developer to join a large organisation in Auckland, in a permanent full-time position.
As a Senior RPA Software Developer, you will be responsible for supporting, developing and designing high-quality software components to enable Robotics Process Automation bots across the organisation.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders and vendors to contribute to the design and development of RPA solutions. You will participate in the development of solution guidelines and standards.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or similar
- At least 7-10 years’ experience in software development
- At least 3 years of experience with RPA development, using Automation Anywhere, UiPath or Blue Prism
- High level understanding of automation
- Experience in application development and deployment
- Experience in a strategic role, with strong stakeholder management skills