Find A Job
Senior .NET Developer - CORE
We are on the hunt for a Senior .NET Developer to join a funky, cool and vibrant organisation.
This is a permanent opportunity based in Auckland.
About the organisation:
This role is with a Kiwi design/tech studio who are known for pushing the boundaries and using innovative technologies such as Cloud, Machine Learning, language processing, computer vision, interactive 3D and more to help organisations provide out of the world customer experience.
Awesome, hard-working, fun, energetic and result-driven is the best way to describe this company's team and culture.
About the role:
As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for working on stream of work that includes computer vision and voice based technology. Further, along with being a hands on developer, you will be responsible for leading and mentoring a team of 3-4 developers in the team - this involves reviewing their codes. You will also be interacting heavily with the Design and Production teams within the organisation to successfully deliver the solution.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with C# .NET in a commercial environment
- Experience and in-depth understanding of backend application architecture
- Experience in end-to-end backend development - understanding of complete SDLC
- Experience in cloud technologies - Azure, AWS or other is important
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a bonus.
- 1-2 years of front-end experience is an advantage - Angular 2+ or React JS
In return of this, the organisation can offer you a competitive salary, an amazing work culture/environment, work-life balance and flexibility.
This a great opportunity and wont last long, so to be considered for this role please APPLY NOW or you call Neekee on 09 3003917 for additional information.