Find A Job
DevOps Engineer - 6m Contract - Auckland
We are looking for a Sr. DevOps Engineer to join a high performing team.
*This is a 6 month contract based in Auckland*
- Responsible for automating the build, deployment, test and continuous improvement of network and data environment.
- Actively include end users and project teams throughout the DevOps process
- Define solution requirements through prototype development, unit/integration/regression testing as well as training and deployment
- Ensure systems are monitored and supported in the delivery of services
- Develop and maintain effective relationships across operational teams and project functions.
- Develop automated build and deployment scripts using code to stitch systems together.
- 8-10 years of experience in delivering technology solutions across applications, infrastructure, networks and/or development
- Experience in operating systems, network and other IT operations
- Strong knowledge of automation tools - Puppet, Chef
- Knowledge of data management.
- 3rd party provider or vendor management experience
- Experienced with complex solutions integration
- Strong technical knowledge of coding/scripting
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Having relevant industrial certifications and qualifications.