Find A Job
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Architect in Auckland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver all data models and message designs for shared data solutions.
- Deliver all transformation mappings for integration and big data solutions.
- Perform data base functions for data management solutions.
- Translate business and technical requirements into precise data models.
- Provide functional and integration testing and support for data solutions.
- Analyse data to identify business rules and data quality issues.
Key skills and experience required:
- Previous data architecture experience in a large enterprise
- The ability to turn requirements into physical data design: Conceptual, logical, physical (3rd normal form, transformation mappings, XML, JSON).
- Explore and understand existing processes, data migration techniques, reverse engineering (e.g. ORACLE/SQL Server or Postgres) and detect patterns and quality issues within the content of the data.
- Experience in the use of a data modelling tools (preferebly Enterprise Architect)