Find A Job
Ninja Fullstack Developer
Nina Full Stack Developer Open Source technologies
Based in Auckland South, join this trendsetterin their quest to disrupt the business and drive change!
About the role and team:
- The typical project also includes building and maintaining RESTful services as well as the UI components of the application.
- You'll interact with lots of smart people, both technical and non-technical, and can bounce ideas off other members. The team thrives on collaboration to do things the right way, while being time effective
- Great engineers with a passion for all things web including modern web development techniques and frameworks. We don't get too hung up on tech acronyms here, if you are great at what you do this will shine through in your passion for software development. Being capable
of undertaking the different tasks of the development life cycle is a quality we look for.
- We're big on continuous improvement and are keen to find engineers who can contribute to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Redesign UI's, implement new UI's with back-end Java development if necessary
- Design and build scalable framework for web applications
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences
- Write unit and integration tests
- Perform regular code reviews
- At least 5 years of production software development experienceProficiency in Java (3+ years)
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Solid understanding of and experience with design patterns
- Solid experience working with Java core
- Experience building single page apps with JS frameworks like AngularJS or React
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Extensive experience working with databases
- Highly self-motivated and creative problem-solver
- Understanding of unit-testing (TDD/BDD tool i.e. Jasmine, Mocha, Protractor)
- Have built and maintained previous single page apps (bring your war stories!)
- Combined relational and noSQL experience a plus
- An active GitHub account
Seek Reference: SK927537A