Find A Job
Senior iOS Developer
Join one of the most innovative brands in New Zealand in their quest to disrupt the business!
The team culture requires collaborative and passionate developers who enjoys working with groundbreaking technologies and transitions between technologies with ease and excitement.
- You should possess a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with a team of talented developers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem solving skills coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Collaborate with design and development from conception/ideation phrase to create the framework of the design to ensure it makes sense & will function flawlessly.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Knowledge of thread and memory management in iOS
- Knowledge of Rest API's and MicroServices
- Understand storyboard and xib in Xcode and auto-layout practices in XCode
- Experience in most native iOS control in UIKit
- Experience in at least 2 or more iOS Frameworks (Such as CoreLocation, MapKit, CoreAnimation, etc)
- Swift and Objective C
- Have contributed to at least 1-2 apps on the App Store
- Up to date knowledge/interests in the latest Apple technology as well as other technologies like React
- Knowledge of agile / scrum methodology
- Knowledge of GitFlow
- Experience in 3rd Party API Integration
- Understand the process of publishing App in AppStore
- Understand the provisioning profile and certificate management
- Understand the complexity of backward compatibility
- Able to work without ARC if required
Seek Reference: SK927537A