Find A Job
Intermediate Business Analyst
We are seeking an Intermediate Business Analyst who has experience working in complex environments to join an exciting team delivering best of breed solutions in their industry domain. You will work on a variety of projects and be required to craft business requirements, provide insight and analysis into findings, produce reporting requirements and provide input into recommendations to the business. This role will suit an up and coming Business Analyst who is keen to progress their career forward in the contract market.
Key requirements of the role are as follows:
1. Minimum of 3 years experience as a Business Analyst, ideally in an Enterprise environment
2. Solid communication skills and able to build good relationships with stakeholders, users and vendors alike
3. Be able to work across multiple projects and manage time and priorities.
4. Good presentation and facilitation skills and able to plan, prepare and run workshops at all levels
5. Strong documentation skills
6. Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies and a good understanding of the SDLC
7. Good project estimation and planning skills and an ability to work to deadlines.
In return, you'll get a 6 month contract with a leading organisation at a competitive rate and work on some unique technology projects with an analytics twist.
Click 'Apply' below to submit your CV to us in order to be considered.